The THSADA Virtual State Conference videos will be available to view until January 31st. In February, we will be posting everyone’s status of TAAC completion thus far. You will receive notice when this is available.
Due to the decreased amount of TAAC sessions from the 2020 State Conference, the THSADA staff is re-working the program’s curriculum and will be released in coming months. We thank you for your patience during this time, and appreciate your interest in the TAAC certification.
Purpose of TAAC
- To better prepare the Athletic Administrator to carry out the duties and responsibilities of a Texas Secondary Athletic Administrator in grades 7-12.
- Prepare current, new and aspiring Athletic Administrators for a role in Texas Secondary Athletic Administration.
To receive a Texas Athletic Administrator’s Certificate
- Must be an Active/Associate member of THSADA
- Must complete ALL courses
- Costs for TAAC courses are included in current THSADA Membership
- Courses are only offered at THSADA sanctioned events
- To access TAAC videos, members must have attended the State Conference
For any questions, please contact Johanna.Denson@thsada.com